A+ Server Education is an approved provider of the Mandatory Alcohol Server Training & alcohol permit in Washington State.
As a participant in this course, you agree to the following:
- Attend, view, and complete the course and exam in its entirety.
- Provide your personal information necessary to issue the MAST permit. Information includes full name, date of birth, email address, Social Security Number, mailing address, height, and weight. Your information will not be sold, shared or provided anyone other than the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB).
- The final exam is a closed book exam. Notes, study guides or help from any individual are NOT permissible during the exam.
- A tuition of $16.99 is due prior to taking the class. No refunds will be issued once the course is completed. If you fail the final exam, you may retake the course and exam until achieving a passing grade for free.
- Your permit will be issued and mailed to you within 30 days of the course completion. If you do not receive your permit within 30 days, please contact us. After you contacting us, if you still don’t receive your permit, contact the WSLCB.
- If you are under 21 and are issued a Class 13 permit, you can receive a free upgrade to a Class 12 permit by contacting us after your 21st birthday.
- If you lose your permit and or need to change the name on the permit, you may contact us for a replacement permit or the WSLCB.
- Your MAST permit may be suspended if you are 6 months or behind in child support payments. If you have questions about this, please call your DSHS representative or the WSLCB.
- Office hours are Monday thru Friday from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. excluding holidays and weekends. We will return all phone calls within 24 hours or the next business day. If you call during business hours and get our voicemail, please leave a message, and we will return your phone call as soon as possible. We provide online training for many states, and because of this, you could be directed to the voicemail during business hours.
Why is a SSN required to issue a MAST permit?
Per RCW 26.23.150, in order to assist in child support enforcement as required by federal law your social security numbers is needed for the alcohol server permit. RCW 66.20.320 authorizes A+ Server Education as a certified provider of the Mandatory Alcohol Server Training to obtain social security numbers from the permit holders.