The goals of this course are:
- To promote responsible alcohol consumption through responsible alcohol service
- To give you the knowledge and skills to prevent alcohol sales to minors and apparently intoxicated persons and avoid third-party liability lawsuits
- To help you realize that your actions can reduce the number of intoxicated drivers, deaths, injuries, and other costs resulting from alcohol abuse
- To help you serve alcohol responsibly by not serving minors or apparently intoxicated persons.
- Students must complete the entire class before taking the exam.
- The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB) requires that this course must take at least 3 hours to complete.
- Students may not drink alcohol or be under the influence of intoxicants during the class and exam.
- The seminar you are attending does not represent all legal issues concerning liquor laws in Washington State.
- No Refunds Will Be Issued Once The Course is Purchased
- If the student does not pass the course they may retake the course free of charge until they pass the course.
Our course is designed to educate about responsible alcohol service. The State of Washington requires the completion of a state certified MAST program by anyone who serves alcohol, or manages alcohol servers. Through completion of our course you will be able to obtain a Class 12 or 13 permit. Our goal is to provide you with the information needed to fully comply with the legal requirements of alcohol service in the State of Washington. The study portion of the training course must be completed in its entirety before taking the final exam.
After passing your MAST permit training course you will be issued a permit within 30 days. If after 30 days from the day you completed the final exam you have not received a permit, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at (503) 740-5509.
If you obtain a Class 13 permit from us and would like to upgrade to a Class 12 permit you may contact us by email or by phone after your turn 21 to upgrade your permit.
To replace a lost or stolen permit that was issued by us, please contact us at: email@example.com.